Sizing & Tips
We do not provide sizing information for each individual item. However we do try all ranges on before they go online.
- Our main model (Blonde) is a size 12/14 and is 177cm tall.
- Our other model (Red Haired) is a size 8/10.
- We aim to provide accurate sizing advice on each product and will state if an item is; Small, Generous or True to size in the Fit section of all clothing descriptions.
- All sizes are in AU sizing see the chart below for more sizing information.
We understand the difficulty of shopping online so here are a few tips.
- When buying online take a quick measurement of your favorite perfectly fitting similar item to compare measurements to our sizing chart.
- When your parcel arrives unpack all the items and hang them up for a few hours to let the creases drop out.
- However be careful not to remove any tags as we cannot accept items returned without the original tags attached.
- Don't be afraid to play around and try the clothes on with the accessories you intend to wear them with. eg: heels, a belt or statement necklace. Probably best not to try on after a huge bowl of pasta... We all feel lovely after a carb-fest but not very pretty.
- Get a second opinion, ask your Mum, Dad, Friend, Sister, Great aunt Suzie what they think, us girls can be very self critical.
- Our garments are carefully made pre-shrunk however please ensure that you stick to the washing instructions. Due to the delicate nature of many of our items we recommend cold hand washing inside out with a mild detergent before drying naturally out of direct sunlight. Please note we are unable to accept any returns due to damage during the washing process.